Common Sense Test

Octavious posted on Feb 11 2005 at 11:55 AM said:
thx for most of you understanding me/agree'n with me
I am just glad some people realize not everything they hear/see is real

~Octavious
No offence, but opening up a topic like this is to start a debate. There's no need to thank people that agree with you. There will always be differing opinions on topics like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Octavious posted on Feb 10 2005 at 11:17 PM said:
and hey, a friend of mine just gave me a suggestion , why don't we kill EVERYONE with AIDS , and then the planet will be free of AIDS, and Africa will have lots of open Ocean front property!
A plus for exotic homeowners!

do you think I am being serious?
Does making a joke that everyone else cant get make me a Neo Nazi?
If you can realize that I am not serious from this, please post saying I have common sense and realize that he wasnt being serious
If you actually think that I am going to go and kill everyone on my own in Africa, then please post cause I would like to see who here has the most basic instincts in their heads

~Octavious
No that is suite funny and obviously sarcastic however what you got told off for saying originally was not obvioulsy meant to be funny or sarcastic.

Typical!

I google for Biffo cos I lost my bookmarks, and what do I find?

Pinkus causing trouble again!

Love ya!

sam fisher posted on Feb 10 2005 at 11:29 PM said:
kknd_cf posted on Feb 10 2005 at 11:34 PM said:
A lot of kids in my school find mass-murder ammusing.
same here. I have had someone try to pull my head off my body and lift me up by my head. Some reasons to sue there. Been smashed riund the head. Had someone wist m neck so i was facing backwards. niw havign permanent neck problems so another reason to sue and had my head swaushed. For the past two days at schoo lat least two people have been tricked into a firght and seriously had their faces maimed. Probably as bad as my head. and then the people in my tutor today say "awww....... aarrons not going to come int oschool tommorrow." i say "well of couse not you stupid twats maimed him and probably dmagaged his brain" and then i ran a mile and a half home in 2 mins

Same here, although the kids at my school are into this thing called happyslaps which is more or less recording somebody in the street being slapped by somebody in the street or school on their video phone

LHC posted on Feb 11 2005 at 08:31 PM said:
THE INTERNET IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS
correction:there are serious businesses which use the internet.

the internet is the funniest thing for a long time to come along

my boss gives me a hard time because an email he sent didnt get to company B because company B's internet connection is down. i just laugh and say " the fax is working" boss grumbles off

rob2uk posted on Mar 22 2005 at 02:57 PM said:
Typical!

I google for Biffo cos I lost my bookmarks, and what do I find?

Pinkus causing trouble again!

Love ya!
Thanks for posting!

Well done!

oct30carr6ed.jpg

Back