Comic Book View


what would you do with this though. Are there that many digital comics to view?
 
what they are is image files in a zip (cbz) or rar (cbr) files. They are siquential files. It would be just a image viewer that zooms in on the page. a good program is like CDISPLAY.
 
CDISPLAY is good, but I wouldn't recommend it for its Zooming. I think zooming the whole page and scrolling is a much better thing.
 
So apart from zip/rar support how does that differ from the firmwares new image viewer?
 
The GP2X's screen is way to small for manga...
​

No it isn't. I've used the picture viewer for firmware 1.0 to read the Ocarina of Time manga without a hitch. (Remember, that has no zoom OR rotation) Although it was a little small text, if it was rotated it would've been perfect, and adding a zoom function only makes things easier.

You just don't have a manga addiction would be my guess. ;P

So apart from zip/rar support how does that differ from the firmwares new image viewer?
​

You don't risk bricking your GP2X.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top