Combining data to 1 SD card

RMJ250

Hi all,

I have been using 2 SD cards that I had kicking around (a 32GB and a 16GB) for ages and wanted to get a single higher capacity card. Can you transfer all the data/program/emulators to the single card and they will be picked up? Or do you have to install the programs to the new card and copy the relevant roms etc over? thx,

J

??
I don't see the problem here.
Copy/Paste the data of both SD-Cards to one single card and it's done.
The only thing that might be a little issue is the SD-Card label.
The emulators might search for the Roms in the wrong directory so you might once have to navigate to the correct directory and it's all done.
Same for music (playlists might not work any more)
But as long as you copy your whole "Pandora" folder all your apps will be there and as the settings are in appdata you won't loose them as well.
All hail to PND system :).

BTW: 512 GB for 171€
It's getting cheaper.

great, just thought I'd check if there was anything to watch out for, thx for the reply. Oo, so Pandora will recognise larger than 128GB SDHC cards?

I use a PNY card with 256 GB (More than 200 GB in use).
Sometime it looses some Data but it should be the fault of the SD-Card.

Note: On cards >= 64GB they are likely factory formatted to exFAT. Although it is possible to make those read on the Pandora, to get full use of the larger cards it may be necessary to re-partition and re-format the larger cards. There are whole threads here about doing just that.

Back