Coding Gods?

norm

aka kapakux89
Website
kapakux89.com
i've currently got money to spare (which is a rarety as im a student) and i want to contribute to the 2x scene nd the only way i can do that is to donate (as im only begining to learn how to code) so who do you think is should donate to:

i have about £50 to spare (its not much but every lil helps right? well at least thats what tesco's say)

notaz is a must so the mogoraty will go to him just for piccodrive as im rather a sega freak :) nd then there his amazing improovments on gpfce so thats a must

nd also il probely donate a bit to ruckage cos his game are pretty darn good (im cureently addicted to protozoa)

but who else?

ps: sorry for my poor typing/spelling/grammer im a lil bit drunk atm lol :

EDIT: i forgot alex as a posibility depending on the outcome of his TD game :p, should i donate it all to one coder or several?

Donate to whoever it is that makes the software that you like/use most.

Don't forget the homebrew coders ! Those emulator coders get too many donations as it is :lol:

There is a list of devs to donate to on the wiki -> Link.

Mr.Jabberwocky said:
There is a list of devs to donate to on the wiki -> Link.

:lol:

---

for donating use: http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/Donations

I agree with DaveC, I also donated to the projects I like the most. Unfortunately I only have a PayPal acount so I could not donate to Skeezix and I miss some devs on the donation list like Slaanesh.

Btw, if you are using gmenu2x, don't forget to donate to Ryo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am your God... give me money! Problem solved!

Whoever you feel the urge to donate to is who you should donate to (but only if that person is me... Sorry can't resist... pay my rent dammit :p)

norm said:
i've currently got money to spare (which is a rarety as im a student) and i want to contribute to the 2x scene nd the only way i can do that is to donate (as im only begining to learn how to code) so who do you think is should donate to:

i have about £50 to spare (its not much but every lil helps right? well at least thats what tesco's say)

notaz is a must so the mogoraty will go to him just for piccodrive as im rather a sega freak :) nd then there his amazing improovments on gpfce so thats a must

nd also il probely donate a bit to ruckage cos his game are pretty darn good (im cureently addicted to protozoa)

but who else?

ps: sorry for my poor typing/spelling/grammer im a lil bit drunk atm lol :

EDIT: i forgot alex as a posibility depending on the outcome of his TD game :p, should i donate it all to one coder or several?
Send me money, for I made the amazing Run Hitler, Run! which is by far the best homebrew game on the GP2X, and my pong, that you can find on the archive by searching for "A_SN's Pong".

Otherwise, if you got £50 to give away, instead of giving to some fat europeean coder, give it to the motherfucking Red Cross, they'll make a better use of it than any of us coders.

A_SN said:
Otherwise, if you got £50 to give away, instead of giving to some fat europeean coder, give it to the motherfucking
Red Cross, they'll make a better use of it than any of us coders.
I wouldn't trust my money to any organisation that fucks mothers.

Seriously, if you want to be charitable, give money to the homeless directly, not to some organization that takes a percentage commission out of every donation.

Cue hundreds of comments about how all homeless people are druggies etc. etc. ...

Alex. said:
Seriously, if you want to be charitable, give money to the homeless directly, not to some organization that takes a percentage commission out of every donation.
I care more about macheted kids in Sudan than about lazy drunkards ;-). Give £50 to a hobo and watch him buy a 40 oz. to celebrate that.

Orkie : Oh yeah, I was about to forget about crack smoking hobos too ;-). Nah seriously, Red Cross shit > (in priority) europeean hobos.

Macheted kids in Sudan will never see a single penny of what you donate to an organization. They're all con artists, some of course more credible than others. By giving money to someone in need that is next to you, at least you are guaranteed that said money will go directly to that person. Whether that person will spend it on alcohol or food, who cares? You'd have brightened their day regardless, and isn't that what matters?

Alex. said:
Macheted kids in Sudan will never see a single penny of what you donate to an organization. They're all con artists, some of course more credible than others. By giving money to someone in need that is next to you, at least you are guaranteed that said money will go directly to that person. Whether that person will spend it on alcohol or food, who cares? You'd have brightened their day regardless, and isn't that what matters?
OMG T3H RED CROSS R TEH CROOKD!!111 (right...)

LOLSTFU

norm said:

but who else?
Exophase for his great work for the GBA Emulator. Give him the money as a motivation to polish GPSP ;)

nickspoon said:
A_SN said:
Otherwise, if you got £50 to give away, instead of giving to some fat europeean coder, give it to the motherfucking
Red Cross, they'll make a better use of it than any of us coders.
I wouldn't trust my money to any organisation that fucks mothers.

I lol'd.

Back