Clrmame Doesn't Convert To .34 Mame Properly

volcomjerk

Still Fresh
Hey guys I've been trying to get this working and I can convert my files using clrmame using the clrmame.dat file included with gp2xmame but when I try to load the converted filed on my gp2x all of the ROMS fail to initialize. What's up with that?

Any help would be appreciated.

DBH posted on Aug 8 2006 at 02:05 AM said:
I get the same problems. I tried to do metalslug 1 and it refused to work even after converting it.

Thats the first game i tried to conver then i tried converting something easier and more popuular say... Pac-Man? Nada... same and I followed the Wiki directions too.

I'm currently torrenting the mame but there are no seeds at the moment and it would be nice to try to convert them on my own. Any guides or any help out there pls?

Last edited by a moderator:
volcomjerk posted on Aug 8 2006 at 05:18 AM said:
I get the same problems. I tried to do metalslug 1 and it refused to work even after converting it.

Thats the first game i tried to conver then i tried converting something easier and more popuular say... Pac-Man? Nada... same and I followed the Wiki directions too.

I'm currently torrenting the mame but there are no seeds at the moment and it would be nice to try to convert them on my own. Any guides or any help out there pls?

Here you go! Good luck!

http://www.mameworld.net/easyemu/

not sure if this is a direct link or just to the site itself but the Guide link for clrmame pro is on the right hand toolbar in the green box.

Hope this is helpful. :)

TelcoLou posted on Aug 8 2006 at 08:51 AM said:
Download the 0.34 .torrent. MUCH easier :)

I'm trying to but there are currently no seeds and no peers that have it. =(

Morpheus384 posted on Aug 8 2006 at 06:42 AM said:
volcomjerk posted on Aug 8 2006 at 05:18 AM said:

Here you go! Good luck!

http://www.mameworld.net/easyemu/

not sure if this is a direct link or just to the site itself but the Guide link for clrmame pro is on the right hand toolbar in the green box.

Hope this is helpful. :)

Hey thanks for the guide but I've followed it and still fails. Can anyone perhaps give me their settings for the clrmame?

Maybe my source for Mame is just really bad and they aren't converting properly because of that. *shrug*

volcomjerk posted on Aug 8 2006 at 12:24 PM said:
Hey thanks for the guide but I've followed it and still fails. Can anyone perhaps give me their settings for the clrmame?

Maybe my source for Mame is just really bad and they aren't converting properly because of that. *shrug*

I gave up on clrmame. Try romcenter instead.

Fat Agnus posted on Aug 8 2006 at 02:53 PM said:
volcomjerk posted on Aug 8 2006 at 12:24 PM said:

I gave up on clrmame. Try romcenter instead.

Awesome, I'll try it when I get home! Thanks! I hope it works other than I've been enjoying some serious Genesis gaming.

Back