Check This Out

SNESFAN

Retro game fanatic
my buddy was actually looking for this shirt and ran across one of the funniest things he ever seen on the internet... read the reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/product-reviews/B002HJ377A/ref=cm_cr_pr_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0

EDIT: fixed link

When my order arrived, I was not disappointed. As the UPS truck was driving down the street with my delivery, my female neighbors began opening their doors and stepping outside. I suspect the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt contains powerful lupine pheromones.

The shirt is made up of soft cotton. I was grateful to see this as it flexed as my muscles grew after donning this garment.

The Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt gave me a +10 resistance to energy attacks, +8 Strength, and added 30 feet to my normal leap.

I heard about this meme on the news some years ago but never dared to investigate- glad I did!

I was literally crying while reading some of those, hilarious :D I was wondering were that meme came from.

175 pages of that!? should keep me busy for awhile. I need something like this now that I finished DM of the Rings (good for a laugh if you've never checked it out before)

Thanks.

Back