Cheats For Gpsp2x

myshadow

Still Fresh
ive just started using the gba emu. and was wondering if there is any way to use cheats and codes with it. thanks for any help

I remember reading something about it somewhere in a readme, but that it was unreliable. Just don't cheat ;) (well, the save state option is a great cheat on it's own)

I think there is still left over code from the cheat menu of the psp version. For some reason the devs deactivated them... maybe they can get them working if they want to but first there is more optimizations to do.

BTW: Are there any special things to discover in gba games using cheats? I mean besides being invincible or stuff like that?

BTW: Are there any special things to discover in gba games using cheats? I mean besides being invincible or stuff like that?

im not sure, i thought perhaps there was some way to make your own codes

myshadow said:

im not sure, i thought perhaps there was some way to make your own codes
There are, but like with any form of code on any system, it only goes as far as whats actually programmed into the game...

as in, no amount of code is going to genuinely create content. It may unlock content that was left over but not in the actual game (read: Star Fox Arwing in Zelda 64) but other than those few minor exceptions,

no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back