Cheap 16mb Smartmedia Cards (£1.17 Shipped In Uk)

redcup

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I know they're a bit small, but may be of use to someone.

At ebuyer.com.

£1.17 inc vat and free shipping.

They've also got CF / SmartMedia USB card reader for not much money (£1.99+VAT), or a smartmedia one for £1.49+VAT

will smcs this small work in the GP32, there were post a while ago with people that were using small SMCs from like their digital cameras and they wouldn't work with the GP32. I wouldn't mind having a smaller SMC so I can put all my NES stuff on one SMC without wasting an entire 128mb card.

nice one cheers just ordered 3 was thinkin exactly the same about the one card per system 1 for castaway and 1 for megadrive and 1 for speccy :D p.s does any1 know if its possible to make a FLU into a BLU with LED's etc ta.

how big is the complete nes rom collection? (Japanese and cloned roms aside)

I think someone managed to fit it on a 128MB SMC, taking out all non-commercial roms, jap roms etc.

Yeah, they work in the GP32, the game Dungeon and Guarder came to me from Lik-Sang on a 16-meg SMC card.

Since formatted it and it works fine. (Copied the D&G game to the laptop first though)
Not bad for a couple extra MP3's and a couple old roms to play at the coffee shop.

Just brought 8 myself :) Now to find those labels that Evil Dragon (i think) made .. :p

Back