Chatboard Upgrade?

EdZ

http://store.yahoo.com/ibizpda/vike.html

iBiz's new laser keyboard is compatable with Sony Ericcson phones, supposedly using the same interface as the chatboard. Maybe this could be modded in a very similar way to the chatboard to solve peoples 'holding the GP32 and the chatboard at the same time' problems (you don't have to hold the transmittter).

If uve got money to but that thing u mite aswell just buy a PDA it looks pretty expensive, and personally i think it looks stupid, u'd look a rite tit if u were whacking ure fingers on to a semi invisible keyboard

neat
but you have to have a perfectly flat surface, not ideal for everywhere the 32 ill be used
also, the price is the killer
wouldnt mind picking up one when they get cheap just for looks

~Octavious

EdZ posted on May 4 2004 at 11:37 AM said:
to solve peoples 'holding the GP32 and the chatboard at the same time' problems (you don't have to hold the transmittter).
???????????????????? :blink: I dont have to hold my GP32 and Chatboard at the same time... Ive wired mine up with about 15CM of wire so I can put my GP32 on my GP32 Stand and hold the keyboard by itself or put hte keyboard on a desk....

Last edited by a moderator:
mattmagoo posted on May 4 2004 at 01:42 PM said:
If uve got money to but that thing u mite aswell just buy a PDA it looks pretty expensive, and personally i think it looks stupid, u'd look a rite tit if u were whacking ure fingers on to a semi invisible keyboard
does look a bit dumb, clever though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back