Chatboard Cable Length

I have thought about hinging the chatboard and i agree that that would be the best way to do it, however it would be rather complicated to put into practice, especially with no equipment for moulding/milling custom parts etc so im afraid the cable will have to do. ;)

elementchen, i believe what you are asking is if i have bought the bits from nigelbrown and am just assembling them, well the answer is no, i was origianally planning to do this around february and as far as i know that predates nigelbrowns service, ive had to find somewhere that supplies the connectors and im having to build them from a standard cha-001 with standard supplies, i did however not design the wiring personally, this credit goes to mr spiv as i used the resources on his site to put all this together. so basically aside from making the ericsson chatboards themselves which ericsson kindly did :p i am making them from scratch.

onto the reservation list, well i still have the original copy and there are about 50 people on it, the main reason i wish to abandon it is it has been a long time and some or many may either not want it or have left the scene so it would require a lot of effort on my part to update it to a current list so at this point im not sure, however i do have time to think it over as i still have to make most of these chatboards because my exams only finished under a week ago

next, propping it up, yes it is possible to prop it up though you will need something to prop it up with, some sort of stand would be best but it is still relativly easy with a micellanious item or leg if you not at a desk :p

phew, i think thats me answered everything :)

Would you be able to prop the GP32 up at an angle against something and play with the short one? That's how I plan to play if/when I buy one.

next, propping it up, yes it is possible to prop it up though you will need something to prop it up with, some sort of stand would be best but it is still relativly easy with a micellanious item or leg if you not at a desk

ive got the perfect easy as anything to make, stand and super portable if someone can host the pic i'll show you.

although it was designed for using with headphones so depending on how big the plug is it may work.

Here are the pics from solarice

Gp32Stand1.jpg

Gp32Stand5.jpg

Gp32Stand4.jpg

Attachments

• Gp32Stand1.jpg
    Gp32Stand1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Gp32Stand1.jpg
    Gp32Stand1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Gp32Stand5.jpg
    Gp32Stand5.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Gp32Stand5.jpg
    Gp32Stand5.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Gp32Stand4.jpg
    Gp32Stand4.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Gp32Stand4.jpg
    Gp32Stand4.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 115
sorry their a bit fuzzy an all.

in case your wondering the red wire is from mains cable you know the red, black and copper stuff.

although i know the diy stores sell copper or brass rods that should work just aswell also will look slightly more expensive :)

thanks again mattmagoo for hostin.

Back