Change cpu settings zenity script

rohezal

Advanced Member
Hi may I ask where the zenity script is which changes the cpu settings (found the /usr/pandora/scripts folder but ne zenity script).

I want to make 3 profiles for my rebirth (CPU/RAM).

One 1000/380 for playing jedi knight 2

One for 950/330 for playing drastic (1000 is just too much for all the neon code ;) )

One 600/330 for normal stuff

IIRC, there is already a mechanism, to achive that (you have to create a file somewhere), can't find it right now

Edit: it only does affect th cpu frequency though

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice idea - maybe I should add something like that to System Info as well. One little problem is that there's no way at the moment to change the RAM speed without asking for the root password. Note to firmware maintainers: maybe the script to change the sys speed could be added to /etc/sudoers.d ?

To answer your original question: the zenity scripts are inside PNDs in /usr/pandora/apps/.

This is no problem, I can write bash zenity and c code. Did some nice hacks on my ubuntu system, to start some scripts with root rights.

Setuid root on a programm which just become root and system("/path/to/script"); works fine. I just need to know where the zenity script is.

Almost, I asked for the cpu profiles, which show under: menu -> settings -> cpu config

Back