Chamaleon Fenix Game Fixed And...

ilarri

Listening us, chui decided to pass all the graphic to 8 bits, and looks finally wonderfull!!
NOw runs with winups or whatever else with his own loader and icon.
All fases has been fixed and tested looking for bugs.
As chui says, thats a great game from Devilishgames!!

and now the extra: Chui has port the game "cahapas", that was an example comming with the Div cdrom...in gp32spain says that he port all the examples, but by now thats the only dowloable.

Make a game with fenix its easy and fast, why not make your own game people??

i have huge problems with converting between div <-> fenix.
i couldnt find anywhere a site with all the differences listed...
too bad noone makes one :/

Me too, I'd love to convert some games but can't seem to get anything to compile properly.

Nice games even though I haven't figured out the Chapas game yet, I thought it was a racing game but it obviously isn't. Is there a way of getting these games to be any brighter? I'm using a Flu GP32 and both of these games are very dark, not bright and colorful at all, especially the chapas game which is nearly unplayable because the screen is so dark. Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

Camaleon still runs choppily. It stutters at some points. I think it has more to do with the Fenix port than the game's graphics.

Also, I don't mean to be a downer, but the Chapas game is kind of..bad? I understand how it works. You race around the track by adjusting your direction, then holding down A to raise your speed, and upon letting go, you go. If you go over the track, you're sent back to your starting point. It's just not a very good single-player experience. It might be good for two players.

Back