Celestial Mage For Windows Released - Gp32 Soon

uzplayer

Still Fresh
Guys,

Wanted to drop a line to let you all know that Celestial Mage for Windows XP has been released. The press release is below. Support Stonewall Interactive and buy the game because they want to continue to port to the other systems as promised and they need all the support they can get. Release which includes where to buy the game is below

For Immediate Release

Celestial Mage for Windows hits cybershelves

Enter the Dark, Mysterious World of Celestial Mage.

Kissimmee, FL - November 2, 2005 - The most highly-anticipated puzzle/strategy game since Tetris, Celestial Mage for Windows hit cybershelves today.

"We have put a lot of hard work into the game" said Rocky Jalil, President and CEO of Stonewall Interactive. "Gaming is my passion and I want to share that with the rest of the world. Celestial Mage is my way of doing that and introducing the world to a new series of games."

The complete version of Celestial Mage has the following gameplay features enabled:

Regular - Move runestones, create spells and cast them, revealing pieces of the prophecy and advancing to the next level.

Endurance - See how long you can last against re-appearing runestones. As gameplay progresses, runestones keep appearing, increasing the challenge

Time Attack - You have a set amount of time to clear the board. As you get closer and closer to the time limit, clearing the board gets more and more difficult.

Celestial Mage for Windows is available for purchase from the Stonewall Interactive website located at:
http://stonewallinteractive.com/shopstonew...bdf109677080e62

You can also purchase the game directly from the ZTNet Store located at: http://www.ztnetstore.com/product_info.php/products_id/124.

Visit www.stonewallinteractive.com for more information.

- 30 -

Note to editors: Screenshots available upon request

About Stonewall Interactive
Stonewall Interactive is a premiere independent game developer and publisher dedicated to bringing next generation games to mainstream and orphaned systems. In addition to PC/Mac development, Stonewall Interactive also develops games for a variety of orphaned systems including the Dreamcast, GamePark32 and Tapwave Zodiac.

I'm sure it would be a cool idea to support them BUT I find it hard to think about paying $19.99 twice just so I can enjoy a game on my GP32... that and I couldn't play it anyways (my OS is deprecated)

When it hits the GP32 then I'll dig out the wallet

The most highly-anticipated puzzle/strategy game since Tetris
my ass.

good try though, trying to haul a half-assed piece of software from the commercialized quagmire of filth into the open-source community, and asking for money. you know what i find the most hilarious thing?

"We have put a lot of hard work into the game" said Rocky Jalil, President and CEO of Stonewall Interactive. "Gaming is my passion and I want to share that with the rest of the world. Celestial Mage is my way of doing that and introducing the world to a new series of games."

nice gimmick, CEO and President? what else is he? main project developer, project organizer, team leader, senior advisor, financial advisor, and bathroom janitor?

you know the ironic thing, i wouldn't think twice about donating $19.99 to Reesy for DrMD - in fact when i get a few extra green i will. but i would _NEVER_ spend anything on patchwork games made by a bunch of amateurs.

Note to editors: Screenshots available upon request

nice, pay first, see-what-i-bought later?

yea i really am, i'm in maddox's training school. though my manliness isn't nearly up to par though.

Back