Cd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anamy

Still Fresh
HEllo everyone! :D I was just wondering... I just got my GP2X today, and I was wondering, was it sposed to come with a CD? I thought I remember people talking about it... if it was sposed to have a CD, can someone show me where I can download the stuff that was on it? thanks! ^^

Plus, the CD is usually outdated by the time you get it, as the authors of the files found something new.

Goto our file archive to get all the stuff (it all comes from there anyway)

ok! thanks :D

Oh! and by the way, I'm very happy with the GP2X ^^ I don't see what peoples complaints about the joystick are about :eek: I hope I don't have to find out XD

Joystick isn't that bad once you get used to it. I still haven't ordered my DaveC cap yet. I'm so lazy.

I thought loli/pedo when I first looked at that ava. Upon further inspection I noticed I was right. <_<

BBTroll posted on Mar 9 2006 at 03:59 AM said:
I thought loli/pedo when I first looked at that ava. Upon further inspection I noticed I was right. <_<
what? o_O;
its a picture of a fairy or something, its the avatar I always use on forums XD *looks through her computer but can't find original, non-tiny image* ; ;

Last edited by a moderator:
It is naked....

You could just use MSPaint/Photoshop/Gimp to rescale a large image.

Anamy posted on Mar 9 2006 at 05:16 AM said:
BBTroll posted on Mar 9 2006 at 03:59 AM said:
what? o_O;
its a picture of a fairy or something, its the avatar I always use on forums XD *looks through her computer but can't find original, non-tiny image* ; ;
^^^Anime watcher. :rolleyes: :D

We actually have a female member of the forum?

::surprised look::

cbox posted on Mar 9 2006 at 07:34 PM said:
We actually have a female member of the forum?

::surprised look::
Yeah, I'm a girl, but is there really no others? o_O;?

boolean posted on Mar 9 2006 at 05:22 AM said:
Well this thread certainly went off topic

Yep. Closed because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back