Capoeira Fighter 3 / Heli Attack 3 On The Wiz

I'm woried abut the capoerias resolution and conserning to heli attack I wanted to see the resolution but saw the processor recuirments and I'm shoked :

low quality-600MHz-2GHz
medium quality-2GHz-3GHz
high quality-3GHz or above

I have 2,2 GHz core 2 duo and it worked fine on the high quality

I'm shoked as I said above I have 512kb/s internet ,, are this recurment true ??

Edit: mb they were counting it not including graphics card :) :) ??

Your internet connection has nothing to do with the performance of a flash game such as that other than the speed at which the game will load.

As for the requirements. Flash games use a lot of vector graphics which I am sure will more than likely slaughter performance on the Wiz and even the Pandora as well.

For reference. The game I cloned for the GP2x (and Wiz) called "Boomshine" doesn't even manage to run full speed on my 2.8Ghz Pentium D machine at home. That is hardly the most demanding of games particularly either.

I should think drawing hundreds of antialiased circles in software to be fairly demanding, though I'm still surprised that a 2.8Ghz Pentium can't handle it. I'm thinking of cloning Boomshine for the GP32 haha, wish me luck ;)

By the looks of it it's native games that will really shine on the Wiz, Orkie's Libcastor will expose some pretty awesome hardware :)

I know the enternet doesn't matter to much but still better game would load more and it loaded in about 15 secouds ( I guess flash games are played from RAM )

Back