Can't download Code::Blocks

It was just a qmake5 and a make. Worked great! Now I need to work with upstream to see how to get the screen to scale too a readable size. Thanks again!

I've not been able to update any of my PNDs from the repo for more than a year now and have to download them via a browser on my PC and transfer them to the SD card on there. The downloads sit at 100% and freeze, refusing to go any further.

So you're not the only one.
I have this problem with pnds over 100 mb. Its an md5 problem, bit jt is nkt every time. Sometimes it works. But then i have to upgrade one after another. And that's no working guarantee

Gesendet von meinem SM-N7505 mit Tapatalk

This is for any PND file from the repo. If I download them directly with firefox (or on my PC straight to the SD Card), all is well. But the PNDManager fails every time.

This is for any PND file from the repo. If I download them directly with firefox (or on my PC straight to the SD Card), all is well. But the PNDManager fails every time.
Well the only PND I have trouble with PNDManager is the Code::Blocks, haven't had issues at all with any other one. But not too many are above 2GB in size.

I try now with pale moon and an external wifi dongle directly on the pandy. All 4 updates parallel, they said to be finished with libreoffice 20 mb to small. So i have to download one by one. And i upgraded the os yesterday. After that, one pnd that failed everytime went through, the next failed again.
Perhaps try am older version of the pnd manager. I think the problems started after the last update.

Interesting will be now code blocks and wcsaga data.

But i remember, having the problems with code blocks, i tried it already via browser but pnd manager didn't register that it was on the card.

Nope. Even on my netbook, when downloading directly on the pandy sd, i have to restart the failed code block download several times...

I will try it over night on my gpd. If i find the time tomorrow night, i will hook my desktop via lan on the router. Perhaps i have WiFi problems at home. In the last few weeks i have buffering issues with videos from my external hd on router to kodi on my gpd win. Perhaps it's really the WiFi.

I have the same issue. I noticed it seems to work way more often if I tell PND Manager to download it to the first SD card in the left slot. If I try to download to the right slot SD card it gets to 100% and then sits there doing nothing and not installing it, every time.

It happens on the left card sometimes too though, especially if it's a larger PND, though I've had smaller ones fail as well.

This issue has been bugging me for awhile now, but downloading the PND using a browser works so it's no big deal, just less convenient. I really like PND Manager except for this issue.
[doublepost=1496511079,1496510970][/doublepost]Also if I only try to download one thing at a time from PND Manager it seems to work much more reliably.

If I download only one thing at a time and only to the left SD card I only have issues on very large PNDs, smaller ones work pretty reliable this way.

I'm not sure if this information makes it harder or easier to troubleshoot the problem.

@trix , I haven't had issues like that in a long time and I likely pinned it down to a bad SD card.

perhaps delete the libpndman folder in the pandora/appdata folder on each of your SD cards, it will force the meta data from pndmanager to re populate next time you launch it.

Just wanted to let you guys know I had this problem to, it was updating and it waits/stops at 2GB. Did not try removing the libpndman folder yet.

@trix , I haven't had issues like that in a long time and I likely pinned it down to a bad SD card.

perhaps delete the libpndman folder in the pandora/appdata folder on each of your SD cards, it will force the meta data from pndmanager to re populate next time you launch it.

Thanks Trashy, I'll give that a go.

Ok. I tried.

3 devices, win 10, win 7, pandora, pale moon, opera, with/without vpn, the win 7 pc wlan and cable.

Nope. Cant download code blocks. I took this pnd to test, but on the pandy it is not just the 2gb pnds. It seems, that most of the pnds bigger than 100 mb could only be installed after very often trying, with removing the folders, reboot, whatnot. Had the pnd manager itself on both cards. And every time, after i failed, the error on the pnd.out is md5 error. Opera just says, that the download is finished, pale moon let me retry, until a point, where it fails immediately after pressing retry

@Maschinenherz I have all three Pandora models I keep up to date PNDs all using PND manager, honestly never had issues like you are seeing. Have you tried other SD cards?

The only PND I've had issues with is Code::Blocks, and that was remedied by downloading on my laptop first.

Hm. I always tried installing on one sd, I will try installing on the other and habe to see, if i have a spare one.

But codeblocks and wcsaga data, which i once installed with pnd manager, i cant even download on any other device

And there i did try to download it on the internal mediums, not my sd card

Update: Still failing to update any PNDs - removed the libpndman directories from both SD cards, re-ran and tried to update a single PND (zDoom) which is only 35MB... and it sticks on "Installing" for about 9 hours now.

Both SD cards are FAT32, and have been checked for errors.

Update: Still failing to update any PNDs - removed the libpndman directories from both SD cards, re-ran and tried to update a single PND (zDoom) which is only 35MB... and it sticks on "Installing" for about 9 hours now.

Both SD cards are FAT32, and have been checked for errors.
It update fine on Fat32 but not on my Ext2 Partition too.

When i try to update my PNDs on a Linux Partition...i have same Error like you. :(

And yes i have the full Write Permissions on it.

Back