Cannot contact sales/admin

Dino_Nerd

Still Fresh
Website
www.go2pcdoc.com
Hello, this is my third attempt to contact anyone in management or sales regarding my pre-order.
My old e-mail address seems to be on file and I'm unable to change it to my new email.
As a result all the info asking what color of pyra I want and all that got sent to the old email and I have never seen it.
Management/sales still has the money from my pre-order and I'd like to either have my money returned to me, or have my email corrected to the appropriate address and my purchasing process for the pyra actually move forward.
Any response whatsoever from someone in charge would be nice. I'm surprised that I find myself taking to a forums post after an email and a private message sent @EvilDragon both seem to have gotten no response to this date. It's been well over 3 months.
Please respond, thanks.

It's been well over 3 months.

It's only been Two Months...

Obe_Wan_Kenobi.gif

• Love
Reactions: rSl
I am actually curious what the technical procedure is for cases where one lost access to their email acc.
I mean you could be anyone trying to claim someones stuff here.
"hey i lost my email address, can you just change the order to this other place?" Pretty sure every sane webshop will flag that as spam or phishing attempt.

I am actually curious what the technical procedure is for cases where one lost access to their email acc.
"hey i lost my email address, can you just change the order to this other place?" Pretty sure every sane webshop will flag that as spam or phishing attempt.
The Pyra has taken some time to create and receive, so I can imagine the chance of losing access to an email address is higher.

There will always be a person that ordered a Pyra that will request this email address change.
The way to check is based on provided personal data I assume, although hacking someones account just to wait to receive a Pyra does sound a bit niche (so far fetched, not impossible but improbable).
As you mentioned ED is pretty busy I assume dealing with the time and effort of these cases is more a blockade compared to worry if it's a scam attempt.

Hello, this is my third attempt to contact anyone in management or sales regarding my pre-order.
My old e-mail address seems to be on file and I'm unable to change it to my new email.
As a result all the info asking what color of pyra I want and all that got sent to the old email and I have never seen it.
Management/sales still has the money from my pre-order and I'd like to either have my money returned to me, or have my email corrected to the appropriate address and my purchasing process for the pyra actually move forward.
Any response whatsoever from someone in charge would be nice. I'm surprised that I find myself taking to a forums post after an email and a private message sent @EvilDragon both seem to have gotten no response to this date. It's been well over 3 months.
Please respond, thanks.
Hm, I thought I've replied to most of the important emails right now, but I might've missed one.
As mentioned above, the fastest way to reach me within 24 hours is using one of the messengers (WhatsApp, Discord, etc.)
But if you don't want to use one of those, please resend your eMail to shop@dragonbox.de and I'll keep my eye open tomorrow.
Post automatically merged:

Well, there are a lot of things I could check to validate. For example, if the user has an account here at the boards, I could check the eMail address history of the accound. If he used the same eMail address as the user who placed the preorder, it's already very likely it's him. If he also knows the invoice address of the order, it's even more likely it's the correct person.
There are more things I could check - so yeah, it's possible.

Back