Cannoo Is Taking The World By Storm!

If you received your CAANOOO, mark where do you live?

• North America

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • South America

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Europe

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

aesir911 said:
ruckage said:
aesir911 said:
i love how so many devs received the caanoo, and yet it seems as if they did no programing on it. and they complained about the facebook contests...
:angry:
I think I'm going to refrain from saying exactly what I think about that comment.
Of course I'm sure you'll be contributing, and not just whining like it's your right to have free software - and to a deadline no less.

no, i'm not whining about how there isn't too much stuff out there. it's just amusing that nova was complaining so much about how more developers should have gotten more caanoos where i'm sure quite a few of the "developers" aren't doing any work on them.

You are so ignorant. I'm not even going to point out how wrong you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe aesir911 could give me a hand by testing a beta of one of my games I ported without having a Caanoo at all, that would be pretty helpful. So far it seems to work well for one person, and not so well for another.

Alex. said:
Maybe aesir911 could give me a hand by testing a beta of one of my games I ported without having a Caanoo at all, that would be pretty helpful. So far it seems to work well for one person, and not so well for another.

sure thing

Back