Can This Be Fixed????

Steve-O

I have a Laptop but the only problem is, is that It wont let me press more than 2 keys at once which pishes me off when Im trying to use the handbrake while turning and accelerating on GTA2... It there a setting in the BIOS that will allow me to press 3 keys at once or is it perminatly going to be like this????

Thanks

blipped4 posted on Feb 21 2004 at 12:29 AM said:
Does one of the keys include shift?
nope... Just 'W' for accelerate, 'D' for right (or 'A' for Left) and 'Spacebar' for handbrake.....

Ill try a External Keyboard.... Thansk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just get a usb joypad adaptor for one of your joypads from lik-sang (Xbox, Ps2, Psone, Dreamcast etc.), If you have one of thoughs pads that is, Oh and a usb port. :rolleyes:

Trooper

I think blipped was implying that shift would offer more buttons 2 be pressed eg Shift is always used in conjcution with another key shift by itself when typing does nothing. For example on my cheap wireless keyboard i cant press more than say 3 buttons at once so on cs this can be a problem say i want 2 travel a diagonal whilst walking + then reload it will make me run. The way aroudn this is 2 either stop or have shift in the combination of keys ? there are afew keys like this eg you coudn't ctrl + alt + del if you couldn't press more than 2 !

unlucky posted on Feb 21 2004 at 07:56 PM said:
I think blipped was implying that shift would offer more buttons 2 be pressed eg Shift is always used in conjcution with another key shift by itself when typing does nothing. For example on my cheap wireless keyboard i cant press more than say 3 buttons at once so on cs this can be a problem say i want 2 travel a diagonal whilst walking + then reload it will make me run. The way aroudn this is 2 either stop or have shift in the combination of keys ? there are afew keys like this eg you coudn't ctrl + alt + del if you couldn't press more than 2 !
Ah Cool... Now I understand :D... Thanks will try when the Laptop Charges up :D.. Damn Laptop has something wrong with its charging unit :( only seems to want to charge when it feels like it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back