Can Somebody Please Encode Something For Me ?

Kolkman

Dutch GP32 representer XD
Website
breakdance.pagina.nl
I'm a great fan of Zelda and the new E3 trailer is so cool, i wanted it on my GP32 with GPCinema. Now i have read every guide, but still it wont work out for me.

I tried everything, but it wont work. Can somebody please encode it for me ?

Here you can download the movies:

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/vids_1.html

If somebody got some spare time to do this, i will be thankfull to him.

Thanks for trying guys ! I dont have much experience with encoding (only a Simpsons and Southpark episode) so i didnt know (and I dont have the programs) how to encode .mov or .wmv into .avi . But anyway, i hope it work with one of you.........

The main problem lies in converting the .mov (Quicktime) or .wmv (Windows Media Video) to either AVI or MPEG, so that VirtualDub can read it. VD actively refuses to read .wmv since the author does not wish a lawsuit from Microsoft.

Got it converted to MPEG, now creating GPcinema AVI file...it'll be up shortly.

Done. You can download the 133 version (13FPS) or the 166 version (18FPS) on my temp. Angelfire website here. Both sound and video look and sound like they are supposed too. The filesizes are 3mb for the 13FPS and 4mb for the 18FPS.

Enjoy. :)

that looks to be one hell of a game
the wind waker is one of my alltime favorite games
and this looks even better
i will certainly buy this

I added my own 18fps version. My GP can't run at 166Mhz, but the movie plays okay (with some little snags) at 150Mhz. It's at the same link as in my last post :)

This one is 2MB while the other (which is 14fps) is 1.9 MB.

I also must note how nice it is to see others jump in and help someone. This is what like about this community. :)

And always happy to help a fellow dutch GP32 user. :)

STOIK video converter-> VideoPak

for you future reference, this program converts from wmv to avi, it is very useful

download your shareware copy, today!

I have seen the 3 clips i can download and all i got to say is that this is just great :) The 133 version from GpJosh and the version from Yauster are almost the same as the real trailer. These files in 150 or 166 mhz are awsome. The 166 version from GpJosh is not bad, but a little jumpy on video and music. I prefer the 133 version and the Yauster version.

I will wait until bloobunni.com is up and i can download his :)

Thanks all btw !

Hmmm, maybe it was down last night. Should be up now, I can access it from school okay :)

Back