Can Pandora play PSP or DS games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

capeta

Still Fresh
In theory, I know the pandora can play PSP games(my main reason for buying it) :p :p .
However, I don't see any information about the pandora emulators which can let us play PSP.
Does anyone consider to develop it? or where can i get the information?

note: can it play Playstation 1 game(PS1) or Play station 2(game) <---low possibility ??? :( :(

Thanks

capeta said:
In theory, I know the pandora can play PSP games(my main reason for buying it) :p :p .
However, I don't see any information about the pandora emulators which can let us play PSP.
Does anyone consider to develop it? or where can i get the information?

note: can it play Playstation 1 game(PS1) or Play station 2(game) <---low possibility ??? :( :(

Thanks

No, you can't play PSP games. I see no reason of buying this if you want to play PSP games, since PSP is much cheaper and with much better gaming experience

are you sure that the pandora can't play PSP games?

i think it can play them with an emulator , right?

I have just seen the news about PSX emulator in the forum

what kind of games (PSP, nintendo DS, ...) can pandora play with an emulator?
and which emulator should i use?

I see, so the pandora can't play PSP game but can play PS1

I am pretty surprising at the news because I thought we can play PSP game with pandora(just need an emulator)

Anyway, I sold my PSP 1 year ago.

Can anyone tell me where i can download the games for pandora?? :D :D

thanks

The Pandora, as of now, will NOT play DS or psp games. Period. There is talk of emulators being possible in the future, but there aren't any yet. There may never be any.

But if emulators for these systems do emerge from somewhere after someone spends a lot of time and hard work on them, there is no guarantee that they will be anything more than proof of concept. Same goes for the nullDC effort by dark raziel.

At the moment, I wouldn't bank on DS or psp emulation if I were you. But the Pandora has alot of other things to offer. And maybe in time, psp and DS may be possible. But it's a big maybe.

EDIT: P.S. Don't ask where to download roms or commercial software. It's generally frowned upon. All emulators, homebrew and ports will be readily available as they are released.

capeta said:

I am pretty surprising at the news because I thought we can play PSP game with pandora(just need an emulator)

thanks
your off man..your way way off.
Pandora is not for you... just buy a PSP and "be happy"

how old are you? 13?

you are right?
I just want to know what kind of games i can play on my pandora
and I am happy enough to play PS1 on it (would be happier if it could play PSP and nintendo :D :D )

Do you know where i can download game or applications for the pandora?

thanks

thebrainwasher said:
capeta said:

thanks

how old are you? 13?

did you read all of my comments??? :twisted: :twisted:
i said that i sold my PSP one year ago and bought the PS3. I just want to know what games i can play with pandora
and pretty sad that the console can't play games of PSP and DS which are one of the most popular portable gaming consoles
I think someone should do an emulator for it. The pandora is very powerful. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

capeta said:
thebrainwasher said:
capeta said:

thanks

how old are you? 13?

did you read all of my comments??? :twisted: :twisted:
i said that i sold my PSP one year ago and bought the PS3. I just want to know what games i can play with pandora
and pretty sad that the console can't play games of PSP and DS which are one of the most popular portable gaming consoles
I think someone should do an emulator for it. The pandora is very powerful. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
you just don't understand do you?
perhaps you should read my previous comment again

@ Capeta. You should perhaps read the comments again and chill out. Do a search for emulators, read some topics. There is a list of what will or will not work on Pandora. It is easy enough to find. But just in case, here it is:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=41897

I hope someone locks this post up before it turns into a BBQ. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
capeta said:
and I am happy enough to play PS1 on it (would be happier if it could play PSP and nintendo :D :D )
PSX emulation is already looking good and should be available at of soon after the Pandora's launch. PSP and DS emulators may possibly appear in the future in some form or other, but this isn't something that you can just wip up in a couple of weeks, so don't expect anything any time soon.

capeta said:
Do you know where i can download game or applications for the pandora?
The Pandora itself hasn't even been released yet, let alone any games or applications specifically for it.

I think your original questions have been answered, so I'm going to close this topic before it gets out of hand. Please consider consulting the FAQ to see if any other questions you may have are answered there before posting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back