Camera Add-on?

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
There was a camera add-on post in the 'wishes and wants' forum and I wanted to pose the question in here... Is this possible? It has been decided that the bottom port on the GP32 could be used, but the drivers, understandably, would have to be on the SMC. If it is possible, how much would it cost to make? This would be a must have for me and would be willing to pay whatever it cost.

If there's anyone who thinks that a mobile phone camera could be modified or if one could be created please give suggestions.

Thanks in advance

I just use a 32meg card in my digicam but i also have GPview on the same card ,i can take the card out the digicam( which has no screen) into the GP32 and view them it works very well all i really need is some simple edit softwear on the GP32 and i,d be well happy :)

couldn't you use the usb drive if you have external power

this would be ideal to me

it would be about eye level then

its gotta be possible

if it was possible for the gba and gb color, then its possible for the gp32... we just need a company to develop it lol, or someone can and make some good cash from us ~~'

ShenFlare posted on May 7 2004 at 09:46 PM said:
if it was possible for the gba and gb color, then its possible for the gp32...
false

Last edited by a moderator:
well, there was one that (sucked) plugs into the gbas ext port...if someone were hack the ever loving crap out of it...MAYBE...

but this would require extracting the program that it loads into the gba multiboot...then making it work with gp32, then an adapter would be needed, and a program... :rolleyes: AKA: it would be a bitch...but they both DO have arm cpus, so you never know...i think the thing too 640x480 pics... :unsure:

Back