Cafepress shop?

fischju

I think that the Open Pandora team should have a shop on http://www.cafepress.com selling various items with the logo and website URL. Could be a great way to add cash to the dev fund (I'm behind the idea of a single central fund which rewards developers) and spread the word.

The openpandora team have stores, private stores. Why would they go to cafepress?

Not that it's not a stupid idea anyway

Kyosys said:
The openpandora team have stores, private stores. Why would they go to cafepress?

No risk of monetary loss if nothing sells. No need to handle the production of the items themselves. For a small group like this Cafepress can be a very safe idea indeed.

Take pre orders on mugs and t-shirts instead ;) It is not that expensive to get a batch made privately if there was enough interest beforehand.

Peter R said:
Kyosys said:

No risk of monetary loss if nothing sells. No need to handle the production of the items themselves. For a small group like this Cafepress can be a very safe idea indeed.
That's a good point, but I still don't see the big point in having pandora mugs. I doubt they would sell much

Mug maybe not. T-shirt or hoodie with the Pandora symbol on the front and openpandora.org on the back: hell yes.

Back