Caanoo Vs Pandora The Winner Is Caanoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
sebt3 said:
Sugar_Kane said:
Now, I am interested in the Canoo, but only as a stop gap while I'm waiting for my Pandora.
If this is the only interest you have in a canoo, then this device isn't for you.
Even if it doesn't look like it, OPT might reach their target shipping 1st batch by october and having 2nd out before chrismas.
This is still doable :)
No that's impossible. Even if they did 350 per week from now on it wouldn't be enough for the entire first batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
aesir911 said:
DaveC said:
Um yeah ok.

At least the Pandora has a D-pad and speakers that face you and not your dog. Of course then there is the more powerful CPU, bigger higher res screen, etc etc..

...and the cheaper price, superior outer casing, emulators that fit the entire screen, shipping is very fast on it, everyone who's ordered one has received it already, made in high quality factories, etc..
The last time I visited GPH production line it was about 10 middle aged women wearing nothing but bras and pants in a room where the air was so bad with fumes the owners suggested WE wear protective clothing and masks (apparently the staff must have been immune).

there's nothing wrong with that. no, someone was just praising the pandora a little bit too much credit and completely bashing the caanoo. so i wanted to show how dumb he sounded. you would realize this if you kept reading my post...

Fishbong said:
EvilDragon said:
definately
So i take it the word "definately" is better than the word "definitely" in your opinion? :eek:

We've had this discussion before. We definately have.

Ed should get an in-browser, English spell checker perhaps? I know without mine, my posts would definately be far less readible.

Surprise, OPT thinks Pandora is better. News at eleven

We should have Tony Han here so we could get some intelligent discussion going :rolleyes:

It is only a matter of time until "definately" becomes the official spelling anyway.
Also forgive me for posting irrelevant trollery in an irrelevant troll thread.

nem said:
Surprise, OPT thinks Pandora is better. News at eleven

We should have Tony Han here so we could get some intelligent discussion going :rolleyes:

actually, i think he did sign up (according to the facebook gph official thing). i don't know what his username is though.

Well the Caanoo does have two advantages: It will ship this month. It will have an accelerometer. But apart from that...
Oh, and the white one looks like a GP32. If i'd order one, it would be white!

Fishbong said:
It is only a matter of time until "definately" becomes the official spelling anyway.
Also forgive me for posting irrelevant trollery in an irrelevant troll thread.

I prefer "definitely." It's like "finite," mos def.

How did such a small community get such a dedicated troll? Why not just go back to the red baron name since everyone knows that is who you are anyway>

mali said:
SomeGuy99 said:
I'm sure I had a post on this page. Was it deleted?
Is it true or a joke, please be honest.

I'm being honest.

The forum may have hung and the post not gone through. Either way, I wrote it out.

Don't worry about it :)

^ Did you see it being posted properly in the thread or did you hit post and went elswhere immediately?

mali said:
^ Did you see it being posted properly in the thread or did you hit post and went elswhere immediately?

I can't remember exactly. Anyway, it's not big problem. Best forget about it eh?

Unless you're trying to track down some rogue mod huh? Corruption in the ranks? :eek: ;)

As far as I know, most mods just unapprove posts rather than deleting them, which hides them but doesn't remove them.

craigix said:
Are you kidding? The last time I visited GPH production line it was about 10 middle aged women wearing nothing but bras and pants in a room where the air was so bad with fumes the owners suggested WE wear protective clothing and masks (apparently the staff must have been immune).

That's how GPH do business. That's where your quality Caanoo is made.

Wow, having compared the build quality of both, I shudder to imagine the factory you're building the Pandora in... Naked, crack addicted octogenarians on the production line?

fishybawb said:
craigix said:
Are you kidding? The last time I visited GPH production line it was about 10 middle aged women wearing nothing but bras and pants in a room where the air was so bad with fumes the owners suggested WE wear protective clothing and masks (apparently the staff must have been immune).

That's how GPH do business. That's where your quality Caanoo is made.

Wow, having compared the build quality of both, I shudder to imagine the factory you're building the Pandora in... Naked, crack addicted octogenarians on the production line?

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back