Caanoo Starter Kit

BAFelton said:
New version updated.

Hello. Part 3 is the same link as Part 2. Could you update it with the correct link?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping you can help me with where to put the bios files? Maybe even a snapshot would be helpful. I am a total novice and would appreciate detailed info. I have a few emus already set up, but I could never get the Sega CD to work properly. Thought I was putting everything where it belonged, but maybe I'm missing a folder or something. I have the newest firmware (1.6?) installed in my Caanoo now, if it makes any difference. Thank you guys for helping out!

thanks alot for this, great work!
Makes its extremely quick and easy to get things going.
Whats the deal with SNES9x too, you didnt include it?
and whats the benefit of FW 1.6.0 over FW 1.0.6, im using 0.6 because everyone thinks its quicker...?

Thanks again!

In fact, many people think DrPocketSnes is better so I made a choice. But I can include it again if needed. I'll make a new update with UAE4ALL final version and two missing titlebars.

For the FW, I think the 1.0.6 is better but with the problems of brick due to the upgrade or downgrade, I don't want to be responsible for this ;)

BAFelton said:
In fact, many people think DrPocketSnes is better so I made a choice. But I can include it again if needed. I'll make a new update with UAE4ALL final version and two missing titlebars.

For the FW, I think the 1.0.6 is better but with the problems of brick due to the upgrade or downgrade, I don't want to be responsible for this ;)

nice.
Yeah I have both snes emulators, just in case :p
and am using FW 0.6 for the time being.

Thanks again

super great work. have you thought about adding a new folder for "shooters" with games like doom,quake and duke nukem etc in it,shareware versions of course you could even do a "beat em up" folder for games like beats of rage and mod paks. i would add them to your pack my self but i'm not very good at setting up that sort of thing

great work and thanks for you help guys. check out my world record try (part 1) speed run on my nes super mario bros 3 here http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Q8M7fuWjod0 .wounder if i can do it this quick on my caanoo

Updated here : http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,5,694

What's new in 24/06/2011 :

- Scummvm 1.3.0 non stable version
- Frodo C64 Emulator - alpha from Aion
- UAE4ALL 1.2
- DrSMS V2

BAFelton said:
New version on the first post ;)

Yay! thanks alot. I just got a new sd card and will load this up tonight! thanks again :)

Back