Caanoo Ri-Li : Ri-Li Game V2.0.1 For Caanoo

zx-81

Certified Guru
Website
zx81.zx81.free.fr
caanoo-ri-li.jpg

Hi All,

Ri-li is an arcade game, let you drive a wooden train in many levels where you should collect all rail cars scattered around the track. See http://ri-li.sourceforge.net/

It has been written by Dominique Roux-Serret and muscis are from Maf464.

I've modified version v2.0.1 to fit caanoo screen size, added gzip support for data files, re-encoded unsupported audio files, fix crash issues etc ...

Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license, read doc files for more information about it.

You may find it here : on my blog

Enjoy,

Zx.

glad to see you enjoy it. it's a bit small for the caanoo (original game is using a 800x600 screen) but it's playable :)

so its snake :) hey i was playing this when i was in a cafe and all you could hear was choo choo lol had to turn the volume right down!

cheers for this .... paul3100

ruffnutts said:
I do get a problem when trying to select language, it skips through really quickly before I can select it?

You can select the langage on startup only the first time you run this game (or you need to remove the 'pref' file in game/ri-li folder)

Last edited by a moderator:
ruffnutts said:
I do get a problem when trying to select language, it skips through really quickly before I can select it?

I had the same issue. I went into the options menu and hit some random things and it somehow changed back to English.

The problem seems to be that any buttons that are pressed while the game is loading (with the spinning train at the beginning) will actually carry over once the language selection screen comes up, so you end up with the first thing on the list... which isn't English. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i loved playing this game on my desktop computer, i can't wait to put it on the caanoo, thanks for the port!

Back