Release Pandora-Pushover : Pushover For Pandora V0.2

zx-81

Certified Guru
Website
zx81.zx81.free.fr
pandora-pushover.jpg

Hi All,

Pushover is a faithful reimplementation of the game with the same name published in 1992 by Ocean.
It contains the original levels. The graphics and sound are very similar when compared with the original game.

It has been written by Andreas Röver and al. I've modified version v0.2 to fit pandora screen size, support extra pandora keys etc ...

Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU v3 public license, read doc files for more information about it.

I know that this game has been already ported, but the author of the port asked me to port my Caanoo version to pandora, so here it is :D !

on my blog

Enjoy,

Zx.

(moving the post over from this thread; I wasn't even aware of this second port, actually...)

This is better than the other port, but I think it also has some major flaws:

-no sound or music (a puzzle game like this just begs for some music and a you-solved-it theme, really)
-most importantly, no speed throttling, so it sometimes runs way too fast and sometimes way too slow.
-no tutorial for what the controls are (although at least they're the 4 face buttons, so with enough trial and error I'll remember them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back