Buying TV-out cable

anntao

Still Fresh
Hi guys,

Was just wondering if anyone has a home-made Tv-out cable to sell? I know they were some going around...

Let me know, I'm willing to buy one!

after i get moved to ca i hope to make up some more,last i knew ed was getting GC to start making them but i know he has a lot on his plate atm so haven't been bothering him about it

Well, GC are working on finding a good way to produce it, so there's not much I can do there right now except for waiting.

Hi guys,

Was just wondering if anyone has a home-made Tv-out cable to sell? I know they were some going around...

Where do you live? I have built 3 cables so far and have 7 more EXT plugs. If you are in the US I could probably make one for you unless you want my first test one. It's kind of a mess but it works fine. I will clean it up some first.

Hi guys,

Where do you live? I have built 3 cables so far and have 7 more EXT plugs. If you are in the US I could probably make one for you unless you want my first test one. It's kind of a mess but it works fine. I will clean it up some first.

Hi,

I live in Ireland but will be in NYC for a week for work in november... Maybe I can buy it from you and you can post it to my office in NYC? It works fine right?

How long do you want the cable to be? It is currently 10 feet long. I built it with Svideo and composite ends on it. I have tested it on 2 different LCD screens as well as a crappy CRT and it works fine on all of them.

I would like one too if possible and am in the US. My TV-out cable is pretty much the only reason I still use the Caanoo. I would love to sell it and just keep the Pandora. ; )

Feel free to hit me up here or via PM.

Cheers.

What length of cable would you want? Do you want both SVideo and composite video? Does the color of the wire matter? I could build another one tonight but the wire will be a white wire if that would not bother you. If you want a black wire, it will really depend on what length you want it to be.

The second cable I built is a little 4 inch cable like the GP2X cable except that I put a female SVideo jack on it so I don't have to use an adapter. The next one I build will be another 4 inch one but I am going to add a line in connector as well as the AV out. Then I am going to built myself a breakout board following the schematic that MWeston posted.

Both would be great--if you wanted to shoot me the price difference between both vs one or the other that might drive the decision a bit. Anywhere from 6-10ft is probably good for length. I'm not too concerned about wire color--whatever you have handy is fine. We can move to PM if you want.

Hello all,

Im new to the whole pandora scene and just got mine a couple days ago and love it! If its not too late, I'd love to purchase a tv out cable from someone if theyre willing :) color and length arent really a problem, heck ugly isnt a problem either as long as it works lol. Let me know and thanks much! Glad to join the family

-Vince

I send a few Plugs to Benny from reprap.cc he will see what he can do.

If you want i can give his Mail adress Tod you via PN, i think he will get the Plugs on monday.

I cant make the cable any longer, have to much to do...

That'd be great! Thanks much and I understand you're busy, I appreciate all the help :)

-Vince

Hey I'd like to get a tv out cable also preferably with composite output. The color doesn't matter to me, and anything longer than 6 ft should be good.

I wouldn't mind trying to build one myself if it would be easier to get an EXT connector.

News, Benny will make a Cable when he get's his Amazon order, the Cables i used where sold out so it will need a few days.

Then he will send me the First cable to test it with my Pandora, if the Cable works he will Marke the other 9 Cables in a few days each day 2-5 Cables.

And will sell them maybe in his Onlinestore or via Mail, he is also planing to get a Pandora, so please pay as much as possible, the money will go back to to OP as soon as possible;)

Hi guys, anybody willing to make/sell me a TV-out cable and send it to Austria?

I'm interested in getting a T.V. out cable as well, 6ft or so with composite. Is anyone still making them?
Thanks

If you search around the forums I think you can find directions--the problem will be getting EXT connectors (which plug into the Pandora)--I don't think they are available anymore.

Back