Buying a GP32 FLU kit possible??? Maybe Directly!

mth411

I remember months ago many people bought gp32s and there was word of a flu kit, not just the premodded gp32 flu.

Craig... I noticed your page mentioned once that you were going to try to get these?

It seems that hahotech, the makers of the flu addon, do sell it on their web page. It is a little confusing, all in korean, translated by babelfish.altavista.com

It states on www.hahotech.com

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/u...2Fflu_apply.asp

FLU apply,
59,000 Won = $49.70 USDollars

And asks for your shipping address and postal code and more.

So can we just order it direct???
Craig... will you order a bunch and let us buy from you?
Has anyone tried this here, on its forum it sounds like several people in korea have purchased these.

nope, you send them your gp32 (IIRC,for a month i think :blink: ) and they install it for you. not sure tho... TRY IT ;)

does that have an installation guide or anything? cuz my flu is broken and i haev no idea how to fix it.. i dont really wanna rip my gp apart jsut so itll break worse...

Yeah, why not just try it? looks like the real deal! :D
Or you could try emailing them as well, someon will probably be able to understand an english email, if you keep it easy and straight to the point.

ps. I was almost about to buy a non-flu gp32 because I thought "well, you can always install the flu-kit when it's released..." sure glad I opped for the flu-gp32 instead.

Back