Buy A Wiz In Australia?

nikudorei

Still Fresh
Hi all!

I am patiently awaiting my Pandora (I shall wait forever, and still smile) and need something to play with.. Need to get a wiz!

I was wondering if there is a Online or even Retail shop in Australia I could purchase a Wiz from. I would like to try and give my money to an Australian store supporting the community if possible.
I have no problems ordering from someone else over the internet if need be, I would just like to 'help a local brother out' if possible.

Any suggestions?
(I am in Perth W.A if it matters)

Thank you for your time,
Troy

I'm in peth and thinking about selling mine with a 16gb sd card loaded. Pm me if you keen. I'm in subiaco.

G'day Audi~ :)

Long time, no speak. :(

Why are you thinking about selling up?

Also, I think this nikudorei c*nt is full of shit/talking sh*t, because he/she hasn't come back here...He's/She's probably some c*nt from another site/forum website who hates my guts, and is trying to stalk me + bait me, thus getting my hopes up.
F*cking c*nt, he/she is!!! :angry:

EDIT: Why are you thinking about selling up, anyway?

...because my story is that I have 2 and in longer need of 2, so that's why I'm getting rid of one.

Hi, dunno why I'm thinking of selling. I don't play it that much, however after 5 mins play I'm lovin it.
Don't think I will sell tho. Did that dude say he was gonna buy yours? Then disapear?

SDHC card = Yes

GP2X Wiz = No

:p

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/52689-wiz-for-sale/page__pid__835315__st__0&#entry835315

Last edited by a moderator:
Back