Buy A Gp2x?

neodeus

Still Fresh
Hello,

I was thinking of purchasing a gp2x, I like a lot of the features it offers, and looks like a great little device. I was just wondering does anyone think there may be a new gp model coming out anytime soon, if so I would prefer to wait and buy the new model. If a new gp seems like a far way off, however, I wouldn't mind purchasing a 2x.

Thanks for responses in advance.

neodeus posted on Dec 27 2006 at 03:43 PM said:
Hello,

I was thinking of purchasing a gp2x, I like a lot of the features it offers, and looks like a great little device. I was just wondering does anyone think there may be a new gp model coming out anytime soon, if so I would prefer to wait and buy the new model. If a new gp seems like a far way off, however, I wouldn't mind purchasing a 2x.

Thanks for responses in advance.
Nothing on the horizon in the near future from GPH, and the XGP is vapourware. In my opinion, go for a GP2x, but try and support your local distributer by buying from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus any future handhelds will probably have a widescreen which sucks shit for emus if that it what you want it for anyway. Might as well get the GP2X unless you are looking for commercial games.

Back