Bung Doctor V64 Jr./DS1/DX 256 Carts & Game Doctor SF/SNES III For Sale

Jumpman

Advanced Member
First up, I've got a Doctor V64 Jr(512 edition), DS1:Super Doctor Save Card, and DX 256:Super Game Saver. All 3 of these carts are like new, and the V64 comes with instruction pamphlet, 3.5 floppy disc, and serial cables. -SOLD THIS ITEM-

My next item for sell is my own personal Game Doctor SF/SNES III(3.5 floppy/32m unit). I bought this unit back in 1993-1994, and it ran perfectly until I retired it years ago. This unit is in perfect condition and looks brand new. I no longer have my Super Famicom or SNES, so I can't test it out, but it has been stored very well, so I have no doubts it should run fine.

All original items are included, and everything is in great condition. This device does require an AC adapter to run(this wasn't included at retail), and I no longer have one to included. It used a standard Super Famicom power supply(I forget the exact voltage), and those can be found easy enough.

I haven't used this device in a long time, but if I remember correctly, it used 4 memory banks(8megs each). So you could load up four 4meg games, four 8meg games, two 16 meg games, or one 32meg game(or any variation of four that was equal to 32megs). I also have 135 floppy disc, but I'm not sure of the legalities of listing or showing those, so if anyone is interested, I will throw those in for free, but the buyer must cover shipping charges. So once again, if your interested in this item, please PM me with any reasonable offers, or if you need more pics.

http://s1132.photobu...tor%20SF%20III/

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
wow these are some cool gadgets but I guess If you have a retrode and an everdive u dont really need these but they are cool for collectors none the less.

wow these are some cool gadgets but I guess If you have a retrode and an everdive u dont really need these but they are cool for collectors none the less.
Yeah Milkshake, these are old relics for sure, but very cool collectibles. I retired mine years ago, as running off of floppy's became a thing of the past. The other set I'm selling for my friend was even worse, as you needed a PC near by, now that was totally old age during the N64 times. I actually had a unit for my N64 that used a zip drive, so that was pretty cool at the time, but sadly it broke :( , so that unit isn't up for sale :lol:

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back