Broken Sowrd

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
I'm only on about broken sword 1 or 2 tbh. Mainly because they based the game on plot and charachter depth rather than good graphics (unlike the unbelievably dissapointing bs3 :angry: :( ). My favourite charachter is Nejo from Syria because he's by far the most interesting. Also my favourite location is easily Ireland simply becauee it looks the beast and also the docks at about 3 in the morning in the second one. I'm a really big fan, I hope there's someone else who loves these two brilliant games. Also if you really love the game check this out: http://www.baphometsfluch25.de/
:D :p

Not sure if u played three but my favorite is in glassenbary or somin like that.hes the guy that lost his daughter.Favorite loctions is the temple near the end where you old friend breathes his last breath of air.there not a whol lot of fans for this game is there?Anticipating the release of a fourth one.

scarface posted on Apr 23 2004 at 12:03 AM said:
Not sure if u played three but my favorite is in glassenbary or somin like that.hes the guy that lost his daughter.Favorite loctions is the temple near the end where you old friend breathes his last breath of air.there not a whol lot of fans for this game is there?Anticipating the release of a fourth one.
Oh yeah he's cool but the best are in 1 + 2 imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh! My favourite was Ireland, the back alley with the goat tied to a post...because that puzzle was just such so much 'FUN' :angry:

Actually, other than that bizarre, obscure puzzle, the BR games are kinda cool.

I thought they were all pretty good i would rate them in this order:
1. Broken Sword 1
2. Broken Sword 2 & Broken Sword 3

I think lots of people just choose to dislike games just because they are not "retro" or not "point 'n click". Which is silly, and is why i only rely on reviews by "Game Reviewing mags ie. PCGamer" not personal reviews...

sebastian_insua posted on Apr 23 2004 at 02:27 PM said:
I thought they were all pretty good i would rate them in this order:
1. Broken Sword 1
2. Broken Sword 2 & Broken Sword 3

I think lots of people just choose to dislike games just because they are not "retro" or not "point 'n click". Which is silly, and is why i only rely on reviews by "Game Reviewing mags ie. PCGamer" not personal reviews...
Well said. I don't like three cos it isn't point and click just because it lost all the charachter death and brilliant powerful plot. That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back