Broken Gp2x

Eddie, why didn't you get back to me? I told you the stick was a bit dodgy. You've clearly pushed it in too far. If you pull it out a bit, it should work okay. I might still have warranty on it, though I don't know if it still counts now that you own it. Do you want me to e-mail GBAx to see if they'll do anything - perhaps send a replacement stick?

Sorry.
Yes, I do realise that if I pull it out it works ok. Though it doesn't last very long atall. As soon as I think it's working it sticks in again. I can use it for a while once I've pulled it out but I have to avoid clicking otherwise it sticks in again.
When I think it's working just moving the stick can cause it to click and stick in.

Yes, could you please email Gbax.

Thanks

Eddie

Eddie said:
Sorry.
Yes, I do realise that if I pull it out it works ok. Though it doesn't last very long atall. As soon as I think it's working it sticks in again. I can use it for a while once I've pulled it out but I have to avoid clicking otherwise it sticks in again.
When I think it's working just moving the stick can cause it to click and stick in.

Yes, could you please email Gbax.

Thanks

Eddie
Another obvious sugegstion. Did you try rotating the stick? Some GP2Xs are loose, so you need to screw them in a little when you get them, of the stick becomes pushed in too far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try it.
But when I turn turn it with the cap on it can just become loose and tight. Turning it can make it tight so that I can hardly move it or it xan be loose so it works properly. I'll try twisting it using a pair of pliers with the cap off though.

Thanks

Eddie

Back