Breakout Script

BenRoshi

Just got my break out box monday, and after searching around my basement for a suitable power adaptor, I finally got things going. I'm really enjoying it, but I've got a few copmlaints. First, not all my favorite apps are tv/out and joystick compatable :( But that's life I guess. More productively, I'm concerned about how long it takes to set everything up. I've got to quit g2xmenu, go into preferences, switch everything on, turn on tv out mode, watch the broken g2xmenu come up again, quit it, and then finally I'm ready to go. This doesn't take a huge amount of time, but I think it'd be great to have a single script that does all this. Would such a script be hard to make? And if not, is anyone up to doing it?

BenRoshi said:
First, not all my favorite apps are tv/out and joystick compatable :(
This is because quite a few dev's (myself included) are not lucky enough to have a BOB/cradle and so have no way of testing thing out.

With ports there will be support if you're lucky and the original program had support, if not that's more work in porting.

I'm saving up for a cradle from donations so I'm on track to get one about 2010 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back