Boot Up Sounds

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
I know this may be a little picky as I'm loving my GP2X! I was just wondering if there was a way to get a boot tone for all the consoles upon loading the game, for instance, the Gameboy beep when Nintendo reaches the middle of the screen etc.....????

You know, there's a pinned topic in this forum full of boot sounds, and I know the GB's is in it because I used to use it. :D

mine is the starship voyage computer saying ""automatic defense procedures initiated ""..when i switch it on it sounds important....lol

I think NickLoTurco was not asking about the boot-up sound for the GP2X. :rolleyes:

If I understood correctly, it's about the console emulator's boot-up sound (and animation) whenever you load/reset a game.

(I think it's emulator specific, if it was coded to emulate that portion as well.)

Manjuu said:
I think NickLoTurco was not asking about the boot-up sound for the GP2X. :rolleyes:

If I understood correctly, it's about the console emulator's boot-up sound (and animation) whenever you load/reset a game.

(I think it's emulator specific, if it was coded to emulate that portion as well.)
your right ...lol :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
NickLoTurco said:
Indeed that's what I was asking! So I'm hoping for too much then? I know a couple of the Sega games launch the Seeeeega intro but that's all I've found. Anyone else?
sega cd has the ting\bling sound when booting a game

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: I have to learn how to read. >_<

The only emulator that has a startup sound/screen is PicoDrive with Sega CD. Also gpSP if you try to load the bios as a normal ROM. Hopefully it gets done though, that would be pretty cool. :D

Any chance any of the coders and guru's on here could do this for all emulators? Nice little project and I'm sure everyone would find it awesome! Pleeeease! A Master System one on launching Alexkidd2x would be my first choice!

Back