Bluetooth

Michael Tracy

Still Fresh
"Does Wiz support WIFI or Bluetooth connection?How about network connection? Or wireless connection?"

"The standard Wiz does not support them for now but will have the features when further upgrades are complete. "

What does that mean?

What kind of upgrades?

Sparx posted on May 22 2009 at 02:45 PM said:
"Does Wiz support WIFI or Bluetooth connection?How about network connection? Or wireless connection?"

"The standard Wiz does not support them for now but will have the features when further upgrades are complete. "

What does that mean?

What kind of upgrades?
they want to release a dongle for wifi if I've heard correctly and i don't know about bluetooth but honestly, i don't think there is enough of a reason for either.... what reason do you really have for wifi on here? its to small a screen to browse the net and im sure as crap not going to BUY a games for this thing lol. the only thing i see is a bluetooth headset. and dont get me confused, I support the Wiz dispite the CRAZY small dpad and lack of improvement TO THIS POINT, over the gp2x but my phone is better suited for bluetooth an wifi then this guy is.

the kind of update would be firmware related im sure.

can I ask what you want those for? O and PS: Id love to be able to play multiplayer games via wifi or at the least, cable connected so im not against you im just not convinced its needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that unless it comes as standard, it's unlikely to be supported, as people will not buy it unless there's support, and developers won't support it unless there's people that'll use it :rolleyes:

The problem is that unless it comes as standard, it's unlikely to be supported, as people will not buy it unless there's support, and developers won't support it unless there's people that'll use it :rolleyes:
Believe me, there are tons more people who have a wiz than who post. Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity would go well with emulators that have multiplayer support, or games built for the wiz. TRUST me, it is definitely a worthwhile endeavor.

Believe me, there are tons more people who have a wiz than who post. Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity would go well with emulators that have multiplayer support, or games built for the wiz. TRUST me, it is definitely a worthwhile endeavor.
given their track record, this is probably leaning more towards "epic fail".

Back