Bluetooth Module

klikklak

Oh neat, it's a ... field.
Website
Visit site
Is there any info on the availability and pricing of the bluetooth/wifi dongle? ED? It would be nice to preorder it at the same time as preordering Wiz itself. Which I will do in a week or two.

klikklak said:
Is there any info on the availability and pricing of the bluetooth/wifi dongle? ED? It would be nice to preorder it at the same time as preordering Wiz itself. Which I will do in a week or two.
wifi dongle has no official price or date for now.
i think that wifi dongle should cost 20/40 € ( <_< wait and see )

Last edited by a moderator:
20€ would be good price! I'm a bit skeptical about that though. Might be closer to 40€. Anyway, it looks like I'll have to make two orders from ED, instead of paying postage just once. Still, I'm just happy that there's a dongle coming, it'll be enough for my modest MID needs.

Are You sure that it will be bluetooth/WIFI in one ?? Any way I'm happy to hear that

Do You know Will it be possible to have the dongle plugged in and turned off by the soft-ware ??

Or to have the bluetooth on the WIFI off ??

I don't know if it's going be bt/wifi in one. I'm hoping however that that would be the case. Also I don't think it would make sense to produce multiple addons, when you can quite easily combine both functions in to one dongle.

I'm pretty sure the software controls will be all right, the community will do it if gph doesn't.

By the way :

Is there a documentation of the break out board ?? Can a the break out board be bought ??

Hi

Just checked the cost of a basic wifi USB2 dongle and they're about 4-5£ so well worth adding to the Wiz.

Something like a small keyboard, wifi, extra battery and USB ports would be ideal.

M

Last edited by a moderator:
Back