Blue Angelo-commercial Spot?

swisscheese posted on May 17 2005 at 12:24 AM said:
Sorry,why you tell this massage?I don't like commercial Spot's.

Umm... because it's good GP32 news?

It's not like we're flooding the board with commercial stuff... but if a really good commercial game gets cheaper, it's well worth a news post, I think.

If you don't like it, just forget about it ;)

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on May 16 2005 at 05:00 PM said:

It's not like we're flooding the board with commercial stuff... but if a really good commercial game gets cheaper, it's well worth a news post, I think.

I agree with you 210% man. However, I have not found a place in the USA that sells this game. I found this french site it it was like around 60-70 bucks plus shipping...

Anyone know where in the USA you can get it and if not is the game worth paying that much for??

Last edited by a moderator:
tattooman posted on May 16 2005 at 11:24 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on May 16 2005 at 05:00 PM said:

I agree with you 210% man. However, I have not found a place in the USA that sells this game. I found this french site it it was like around 60-70 bucks plus shipping...

Anyone know where in the USA you can get it and if not is the game worth paying that much for??

I actually ordered it when it came out but it got lost in the mail so I never got the game.

I wish it was available in the US too but it isn't just like the GP32.

Last edited by a moderator:
why don't they make a version we can download (like gamepark do now) ?
It will be the better for them : selling a game by this way cost nothing : no stock, no shiping, no SMC....

Back