Blastriot

satacoy

Still Fresh
I've released another version of BlastRiot. This version include vastly improved controls, along with a map editor. There are numerous other improvements as well.

editor1.jpg

blastriot1.jpg

I've tried uploading it to the archive, but may have run into problems there. Until that's straightened out, here's a direct download:

EDIT by EvilDragon: No problem with uploading, you just need to wait until I approve a file when you update it ;)
Here ist the file in the archive :)

And here the direct download:
Download Here!

Enjoy!

Pete

I missed this thread the first time around (was in the woods) but this is one of my top-10 favorite homebrew games, very high quality. Can't wait to try this out, thank you.

OK, tried it out, it plays beautifully and I made it farther than I ever have before this time around. One slight bug: when I load the game, then hit start when it asks, the music gets jerky, as if it's underclocked too far, even though it's set to 200mhz. Then, I start the game up and everything's back to normal. Probably something silly and it doesn't affect gameplay. Thanks again!

Senor Quack said:
One slight bug: when I load the game, then hit start when it asks, the music gets jerky, as if it's underclocked too far, even though it's set to 200mhz. Then, I start the game up and everything's back to normal. Probably something silly and it doesn't affect gameplay. Thanks again!
I've noticed that too. It happened occasionally with the previous versions as well. It may be bogging down a bit while it reads the rest of the data from the sd card, I'm not sure. Since it only seems to happen once at most when you start the game, I've ignored it.

Glad to hear you enjoy the game!

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice game, the brighter walls make it a lot more playable than the previous version. Overall very addictive and polished, a true experience :) I'll play with the level editor as soon as I get the time, thanks for including it!

Back