Black Gp32

PlopperZ said:
My sentiments exactly

Actually, the gp32 is unique in the sense that it has a special slot that accepts every kind of game cartridge ever created. Yes, it's quite amazing. Anything spanning from the Atari 2600 up to N64 will fit and play perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget its ability to play games whilst submerged in water!

unfortunately it cant play ps2 dvd games, but at least the ps2 emulator works perfect on it :)

( note: ps3 emu is working right now we wait for a release)

DCGM - Don't sell it! You'll be kicking yourself for years afterwards. It's the jewel in your handhelds collection. Don't do it!!

*Devil sitting on your shoulder*

Rubbi$h! You know you want to $ell it! What u$e is it anyway? $itting around collecting du$t like that! You need the money. Go on, $ell it! You know you want to!

slaanesh said:
*Devil sitting on your shoulder*

Rubbi$h! You know you want to $ell it! What u$e is it anyway? $itting around collecting du$t like that! You need the money. Go on, $ell it! You know you want to!
Sell it to slaanesh! One of the last active gp32 devs certainly deserves it more.

gp32_console

craigix said:
Wow the black cases, I found a box of these the other day, I should do something with them really.
Are these just the case or the entire unit?

In either case, some photos (perhaps on the thread) would be great.

If it's just the case, I'd like to buy a few of these from you - say 2-3?

What sort of price am I looking at?

I can only pay Paypal and my shipping address is in Australia. (Your PM is full BTW)

Thanks!

craigix said:
Wow the black cases, I found a box of these the other day, I should do something with them really.
Argh, I really need a case from when I tried to mod my flu (absolute disaster). Would you consider selling one to me? Pretty please?

craigix said:
Rubbish, they were produced in limited quantities! I think you're full of it. No way you have a box of them just lying around.

....But if you DO, I too would like to buy a few :p

I'd buy one too, got some nasty marks on mine after replacing the screen cover.

icurafu said:
lol, i think the value of the limited edition black GP32 just halved.

Anyone for the limited editoin pink DS with hello kitty and tare panda stickers? :p
If it has, so be it. I've decided not to sell :)

Too bad Craig is a liar. He doesn't have a random cache of black shells just lying around!

I'm not sure I want to sell these either, I should put a black GP32 up on ebay every few months :)

I seem to remember them being very rare, less than 200 made?

I guess the Astonisha pack is the rarest of all.

Back