Black Gp32

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
As some of you may know, I purchased a rare black NLU from Guyfawkes about a year and a half ago. It overclocks to near double the 133 mhz (a whopping 256 mhz), and I've since cleaned it up to near mint and even fitted it with a glass screen.

The fact that GP32s are now even more obscure than ever has really piqued my curiosity. I'm thinking of listing it on ebay with a reserve to see how much it would fetch...

How much would someone offer me for it? I likely wouldn't sell it, but if someone offered a nice price I'd give it some thought :)

- dcgm

Given that people have been winning GP32s on eBay for next to nothing recently, I wouldn't put it on there even with a reserve :p.

If you don't want to sell it, then stop bragging and shut up already. :angry:

:p

My esteemed client in Kenya would like to offer you $86,000 Ugandan Dollars.

monies.gif

;)

Actually I'd be curious to own it just because it overclocks to 256Mhz. That's phenomenal!

I'd probably pay around US$100.oo. It would be going to a good home too. I'm still developing stuff for the GP32 to be released soon. :)

finty said:
My esteemed client in Kenya would like to offer you $86,000 Ugandan Dollars.

monies.gif

;)
Unfortunately, according to google, 86,000 Ugandan Shillings is only worth about $50! :p

slaanesh said:
Just put it on eBay so that there is a proper bidding mechanism.
I will think about this. I'd prefer not to pay fees, though. Also, $100 isn't very high for this, so the reserve would be higher!

edit: thinking of nova's offer as he is the one offering the most atm. Anyone care to go higher?

Last edited by a moderator:
That little console looks sweet and in great condition as well. Let me know if your still interested in selling.

Okay a couple questions:

1). NLUs should hardly ever suffer from this as it's mostly a backlit LCD problem, but I'll ask anyway.What's the screen like? Dead pixels?

2). What's the controller like? Hard and firm or old and sloppy?

3). No portion of it is "painted"? The black is actually black plastic?

Thanks!

1. Screen is great, no dead pixels

2. Controller is actually my favorite of all gp32s I own. My FLU is loose and my BLU is stiff. This is somewhere in the middle.

3. Nothing is painted. This was purchased from Guyfawks, so you can read about the condition in his own words here.

what emulators can I play with this console? Also are you actually planning on selling it or are you still undecided?

CFBLIVESHERE said:
what emulators can I play with this console? Also are you actually planning on selling it or are you still undecided?
I'm really strapped for cash, so as much as I need to sell it, I'm still mulling it over. I really love the thing so i'd hate to see it go :(

daclassicgamingmaster said:
CFBLIVESHERE said:
I'm really strapped for cash, so as much as I need to sell it, I'm still mulling it over. I really love the thing so i'd hate to see it go :(

If you do sell it, I would definitely consider selling it to someone that knows what they are buying and can maybe put it to good use. As there was a member on here recently that wasted their money on a GP32 that they are currently unable to use, Seems a waste of a GREAT handheld. Not that i`m hinting at slaanesh or anything. I wouldn`t do anything to try and influence anyone, Honest. :rolleyes: :p

Trooper

Heeey, I know how to use a GP32 too!

(what's a GP32?)

Back