Black And White

scarface

All my tiles when i try to edit/play or black and white.has any one else had this problem?

No. didnt change anything.

heres how i have it

gpmm/gigas

and i got my the demo and blank in there.

That suggests you're using an empty tileset - one which only has the guides in place, and no actual tiles - to my ears...

says i have some error.

It says Error sizing pretty much every file

untill it brings me to a map where i can do nothing

try reading the manual and putting every file in the correct space... that oughta do it :)

dont got time now.gotta do some work.Have all the files where the adobe file said to put it in.Ill just read the whole thing over again later on tonight.

hiya, sorry to be rude but just read the manual - i did my best to explain the files and where they go,

if tiles are black and white, its because your using the blank template - if however its saying 'error sizing' its possible your missing a few for some reason.

its honestly not that difficult, just give it a quick read and you'll be on your way.

excuse my noobieness, but you can play black and white on the gp32, or are you talking about a comppletely different thing?

excuse my noobieness, but you can play black and white on the gp32, or are you talking about a comppletely different thing?

Gigas Engine is an rpg engine for the GP32 handheld console
Gigas Engine, coded singlehandedly by Pirotic, allows you to make your own RPG on the fly. The most distinctive feature is the fact that you don't need a single line of code! Everything is done via the GUI!

Although Gigas Engine isn't finished, it is already possible to make your own mini-rpg, with fighting, teams, hotspots and the like.

- from gigas resource site

When you start a new RPG, you use tiles. there is a black and white grid that helps you see which tiles go where.

Hope that clears confusion, he really should have put [Gigas] infront of his post

Use the .raw files from the DEMO folder in your blank game folder. alo make sure that the new game you have created, is in a special folder (not blank)

EDIT: I know that this isnt how it should be, but it works. In that way you can´t use own tilesets, but you gotta find out yourself. AND: maybe you take a look into the .bmp´s before you convert them. If they are black&white, well hell, you have to find the right ones (editing kit\demo\source, i believe). But after a short time you`ll gonna find out that the standard tiles are waaaay not enough (i use my custom tileset)

Back