Best Way To Play Worms?

Shirohagen

Brutal Deluxe
Website
richardho.lt
Hi

I really want to play Worms on the GP32 (rediscovered it recently after all this time!), but the Genesis ROM I have is a European one and won't work with FGEN. Which other versions of the game would people recommend for various emulators? Back in the day I played it on the Playstation, but I think it got quite widely released...

®

Dozer posted on Aug 28 2004 at 05:16 PM said:
I'd go for the snes version, it's better than the gb version anyway. I'd like to try a clone for the st if i can find one though.

I got the snes version too, to bad it isn't worms 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not Super Plusher - that's a good platformer. the worms clone (that is utter pants, before you ask) is Rally Pop. Do not buy it.

You could also try Worms Armageddon on the GBC... I think it was fairly good from memory, though the SNES version of Worms is probably better. Wouldn't swear to it though...

Tobriand posted on Aug 28 2004 at 08:24 PM said:
No, not Super Plusher - that's a good platformer. the worms clone (that is utter pants, before you ask) is Rally Pop. Do not buy it.

Bloody brits, what the hell is "pants"? ;)

Anyway, yeah, go with the SNES version. A pity the Genesis version doesn't work. It gets close to working but locks up before it gets anywhere important.

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes me sad then, as I can't get the SNES version to work and I love Worms so.

Back