Best Shoot Em Ups?

Ace78

Still Fresh
Wich are the best Shoot em ups on mame that realy works with mamegp2x, shooters like Aero fighters?

Thx

Well, I haven't explored a lot of MAME on GP2X yet, but I know that Aero Fighters, 1942, 1943 and Time Pilot work. I have been enjoying the Neo Geo shooter library, though; with GNGeo2X you can get Strikers 1945 Plus, View Point, Captain Tomaday, Ghost Pilots, Last Resort, Zed Blade and Sonic Wings I, II and III running, not to mention all the Metal Slugs. In fact, I've yet to run across a Neo Geo game I couldn't get running with a little effort, and there lots of great shooters on the Neo Geo...

my faves on mame are: 1942, 1943
and some of the oldies like: Gyrus, Juno First, Sinistar

plus there's the CPS2 emulator with some great newer stuff like:
Mars Matrix, Gigawing, 19XX, 1944, ProGear

I personally love Noiz2sa (port) and Gigawing (CPS2) but none of them can be played on MAME

Sinistar's gameplay is excellent....and I finnaly got it to work on mame but I remember the sinicat guy would say stuff and scream but I don't hear him when I play it on mame. Does anyone else have this problem?

Armed Formation F (or something similar to that) for the PCengine is quite awesome in its oldschoolness. But it is really hard so consider you warned.
Yeah I know definitly not one of the best, but one of the best that is completly unknown :p

Back