Best Place To Buy The Gp2x

Midgard

Still Fresh
Where do you think is the best place to buy the GP2X if you live in Europe (Belgium)? I mean wich dealer is most trustable and gives good service.

I bought some crap at internet but never something of almost 200$. So I wanne make sure I will get a good device that is not broken once I payed.

EvilDragon (gp2x.de) and craigix (gbax.com) are both active, helpful members of the community here and European dealers. I would trust my money with either (and did! I got my gp2x from gbax.com).

Minkoff posted on Dec 13 2005 at 10:11 PM said:
EvilDragon (gp2x.de) and craigix (gbax.com) are both active, helpful members of the community here and European dealers. I would trust my money with either (and did! I got my gp2x from gbax.com).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since reading germen is a little hard for me guess I go for the other shop.

I guess he ships to hole Europa :)

A lot of belgians seem to collect here. Quite nice though, I wanted to ask the same question. (I'm belgian too)

I'll probably go for EvilDragon's shop though. :)
Midgar, the page is in german, but you can select english, so it's in english. :p

Probably best to go for gp2x.de if you're around that area, else use gbax. Those are the primary European dealers. Any word on gp32z?

Draken posted on Dec 14 2005 at 09:59 AM said:
A lot of belgians seem to collect here. Quite nice though, I wanted to ask the same question. (I'm belgian too)

I'll probably go for EvilDragon's shop though. :)
Midgar, the page is in german, but you can select english, so it's in english. :p

Yeah I only gave it a quick look, I can see it now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back