Best Place To Buy A Gp32?

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
My friend is offering me $200 Canadian for my NLU. So i wonder where ican get a Normal BLU with a non tawan screen cuz it sux...

I was hoping to find a site where i can get the BLU with a 128SMC for my money fast. If not ill just have to use ebay :p

I also want to know if their is any way of removing scratches from the glass screen. Does that scratch remover stuff work? If so plz tell heh.

Thx Again.

DrAk

markusdragon posted on Apr 19 2005 at 11:00 PM said:
The taiwanese screens are fine. <_<

i was told that when u play snes emulation on them that there is a random white bar that comes on in...

Last edited by a moderator:
Drak posted on Apr 20 2005 at 03:38 PM said:
markusdragon posted on Apr 19 2005 at 11:00 PM said:
The taiwanese screens are fine.  <_<

i was told that when u play snes emulation on them that there is a random white bar that comes on in...

There is more than one snes emulator and different versions too.

Trooper

Drak posted on Apr 20 2005 at 03:48 AM said:
My friend is offering me $200 Canadian for my NLU. So i wonder where ican get a Normal BLU with a non tawan screen cuz it sux...

I was hoping to find a site where i can get the BLU with a 128SMC for my money fast. If not ill just have to use ebay :p

I also want to know if their is any way of removing scratches from the glass screen. Does that scratch remover stuff work? If so plz tell heh.

Thx Again.

DrAk

Heres a pretty good deal:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8185086780

Drak posted on Apr 20 2005 at 08:21 PM said:
There is more than one snes emulator and different versions too.

Ya.. but the only good snes emu doesn't work too good so i decided to get a FLU heh.

That`s generally based on personnal opinion.

Can`t knock it, Till ya try it. heh

Trooper

There was lots of bad press about the new BLU (commonly known as the "BLU+") to start, but now almost all software's been fixed. It was just a dodgy SDK if I remeber correctly. Also accorsing to craigix who obviously has a lot of GP32's to play on, the new screen is actually even clearer.

Heres a pretty good deal:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

hmrf i think thats a little too much for a gamepark heh. By canadian standards its around 250$ which i dont got right now hehe.

Im currently bidding on a couple of Em a FLU and a BLU i guess ill see which one will come aronud to me heh.

Thx for opinions always needed!

the taiwanese screens are fine... but perhaps thats becos i have never seen the normal BLU or FLU before. but havin own a gba before, i had bad impression on FLUs since.. :p

Back