Best Pc Engine Games

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Yo

can anyone recommend some pc engine games that are superior to the rest? I dont own one, so I dont have a clue where to start looking.

I have the bonk series on, keith courage, and some others.

suggestions??

Thanks!

Great list! But I noticed that "Burning Angels" is missing. I have been playing it and "Double Ring" for over a week now on my BLU. "Coryoon," "Paranoia," "R-Type 2," and "Image Fight" are also missing. Or I didn't see them when I scanned down the list. All are great games and are hot items on my BLU right now.

Aero Blasters is a personal favorite of mine and the PC Engine version is more playable than the Genesis version IMO. It's not on the GP32Spain list either, but that list is pretty flawed simply because there's not enough votes. It doesn't even go all the way to 100 - You could get ant geme on to that list with simply 1 vote.

Edit: Man, that list doesn't even have Galaga 90.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 22 2006 at 12:32 AM said:
Yo

can anyone recommend some pc engine games that are superior to the rest? I dont own one, so I dont have a clue where to start looking.

suggestions??

Thanks!

If you don't own one, how are you gonna play the games? :huh:

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Military Madness is c3wl and ofcourse Bomberman. Goto that site (which name cannot be metioned :) ) They have a fine good working collection for people who have all TurboGrafix-16 games (like me ofcourse) Otherwise delete them in 24 hours.

Here a hint how this site is called.

www.
GP32 = "- 3, + X"
STNERROT = "place these lettters in the correct order"
.mco .moc .com .cmo = "choose which you think is the right one"

:lol:

Nova posted on May 22 2006 at 04:58 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 22 2006 at 12:32 AM said:
Yo

suggestions??

Thanks!

If you don't own one, how are you gonna play the games? :huh:

:p

haha yea, I knew someone would mention that :lol:

NoidZ posted on May 22 2006 at 10:35 AM said:
Military Madness is c3wl and ofcourse Bomberman. Goto that site (which name cannot be metioned :) ) They have a fine good working collection for people who have all TurboGrafix-16 games (like me ofcourse) Otherwise delete them in 24 hours.

www.
GP32 = "- 3, + X"

Damn your sly! :p

(naw)mcx posted on May 22 2006 at 08:15 PM said:
NoidZ posted on May 22 2006 at 10:35 AM said:

www.
GP32 = "- 3, + X"

Damn your sly! :p

Oooow, I am :lol:

Back