Best GENESIS

bmd3287

Website
Visit site
off topic, but...does anyone know what the best and fastest Sega Genesis Emu for Dreamcast is and where I can download it. Yes, I HAVE TRIED GOOGLE but I cant find it. thanks :D

There is a hacked version of Sega Smash Pack that someone made into an emulator. I can't provide a link here since it's illegal, but now you know what to look for. It's pretty much fullspeed with sound :)

bmd3287 posted on Dec 28 2003 at 09:46 AM said:
I have an xbox
They're crap get a box of jaffa cakes instead.

Actually the above is a lie - I have both systems (Dreamcast and Xbox) and love them to bit's. It just bugs me people saying such and such a console is crap without justifying the reason.

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both as well. Emulation of later systems on the Dreamcast is shoddy. Why not just mod your xbox and have perfect emulation of pretty much everything?

And yes, I love my Dreamcast as well. I still use it to play Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi.

Mofokubik posted on Dec 28 2003 at 10:21 AM said:
There is a hacked version of Sega Smash Pack that someone made into an emulator. I can't provide a link here since it's illegal, but now you know what to look for. It's pretty much fullspeed with sound :)
It has many compatability problems and the sound is awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Segagen IS the hacked version of Sega Smash Pack. The sound isn't that bad and most games i've played worked fine enough, but the link twimfy provided is illegal.

Back