Best For Snes

daznic

Still Fresh
I love the old SNES games and have been playing all the marios & Metroid on my Wii virtual console - until I tried my GP2x - the picture quality is actually better ! - ( My wii is through composite & the GP2x is s-Vid so is much sharper picture ) anyway - happy with the fact I have got unlimited & free Snes games I had a few hours on it last night.
A few things that I have noticed - Mario all stars is fast with no frame skip on Squidge but slower on PocketSnes (needs frame skip)
Super Metroid is faster also on Squidge but the screen goes black at a point soon into the game making it unplayable.
So Squidge seems faster but less acurate
I have the lastest versions of the Emu`s and would prefer just to use One Emu for everything.
Can someone suggest the best settings to use in Pocket Snes to get it as fast as Squidge OR the settings in Squidge to get it as acurate as Pocket SNES.

Many thanks

The latest version of SquidgeSNES should have two rendering modes, I can't remember their names right now but I'm sure it says something about them in the readme

edit:
"0.396
+ Two completely different graphics renderers (accurate & performance)"

Ok thanks, so that means it`s best to stick with Squidge as the overall best ?

Back